Sunday, February 27, 2011

On the road again.........

Here are a few quick highlights of our actual time in California
 Okay remember the haute mess of a trip in and how I was bummed out missing Reno? Well I got my wish on the way home and let me tell you I was squealing like a little girl ;}
Stopped at an EPIC thrift store called.........................
You have to go if you are ever in the Reno area. Sooooooooooooo cool. The too cool teenage boy wanted a gas mask so bad, but at $65 I couldn't do it. I did ask him "what are you going to do with it?" his response "I'd hang it on my door right over the poisonous gas sign you hung up!" Damn I like how this kid thinks;] Still couldn't pay $65 but now I have a gas mask on my radar for a 15th birthday....I'm so cool.

Stopped for a little Sonics. I don't know why but my kids are obsessed with sonics. Even when they don't come out on the skates. What the heck? I have to work really hard at being acceptable enough to be seen with in public, and a cheesy fast food joint is cool!? Maybe I need skates:/......................

And then in true kyla style I came down with the world's worst cold. I often say that Murphy's Law rules my life ( you know; if something can happen it will). I really thought I was going to die. But alas I did not. We made it home ,laughing, because our side street conditions here would require chains in some states.

up next some retail therapy and a diy

images sources: me ;}
top overlay: curated photo album get it here
second overlay: something I put together using stock from O scraps
the rest of the overlays: pugley pixel get your premium membership here

No comments:

Post a Comment